Overcome Natural Disasters with Storm Damage Repair
If you are at all familiar with the weather patterns of the Midwest, they can whiplash between peaceful and severe at a moment’s notice. And often, this can make it challenging to prepare for the worst. So, when severe weather puts your home in an unfortunate state, you should be able to count on contractors to provide immediate repairs. Thankfully, Greater Good Restoration is just the company you need for storm damage repair. No matter the weather, whether ice, sleet, rain or snow, we work to ensure your home is protected and your family is comfortable and safe.
Greater Good Restoration works hard to provide our clients with the utmost care when it comes to severe storms and accidents. With 40 years of experience in the restoration industry, we know a thing or two when it comes to repairing your home. From extreme winds to blistering cold, your home can’t always handle it alone. And in times where your house or business can’t take the stress, we’ll be over right away to clean up the mess.
Storm Damage You May Deal With
Your typical storm carries incredible potential when it comes to damaging your property. Not to mention, there are plenty of other storm types that each come with their own risk of storm damage. At Greater Good Restoration, we can cover it all, including:
- Water Damage – If rainfall is consistent and heavy enough, your home risks taking on water. This can be in the form of water leaking throughout your roof, coming through your walls, or flooding in your basement. No matter the scenario, we can help with clean up and restoration.
- Wind Damage – The Midwest sees its share of heavy winds every season. And with strong enough winds, your home can sustain damage in several ways. The first of which, having trees, furniture and other debris blown into it. The second, having wind rip and pull siding and shingles off your house’s exterior.
- Hail Damage – If getting pelted with heavy rain and winds isn’t enough, you may sometimes have to endure hail. At times, hail can become large enough to do sizeable damage to your home’s exterior. Often, hail will leave large dents in your roof or siding, and can sometimes crack or break windows.
- Snow Damage – We don’t always think of snow as the most harmful to our home, but it can be with too much of it. A considerable accumulation of snow can mean too much water for you to handle once it begins to melt. And sometimes, snow can put too much stress on weaker portions of your house, causing them to collapse.
- Other Damage – Downed powerlines, fallen trees, tornado damage and more are all considered to be storm damage. It can be stressful living in an area with a high risk of storms; thus, it’s essential to let Greater Good Restoration keep you covered.
What Does Storm Damage Lead To?
If you suspect any damage has been done to your home or business after a storm, it’s important to get experts to evaluate your property right away. When you leave storm damage unattended, it can lead to further problems down the line.
- Roof Repairs – A combination of wind and hail can be detrimental to your roof. While your roof may protect you during that initial storm, any damage it sustains can lead to potential water damage down the line.
- Siding Repairs – In addition to needing roof repairs, siding repairs may also be necessary due to the same reasons. However, instead of risking water damage to your roof and ceiling, water can now escape into your walls through the holes in your siding.
- Downed Utilities – As far as storms go, repairing powerlines on roadways and public property is in the hands of the city. Though, storms can knock out power and other utilities directly connected to your home. Restoration experts can help you safely and securely get re-hooked up.
- Flooding – As mentioned previously, heavy rain or snowfall can sometimes be too much for your home’s drainage and sump pump to handle. If these become overloaded, you risk flooding in your basement. And flooding can lead to mold and other water damage.
There for You at Every Step
More than providing fast and efficient storm damage repair, Greater Good Restoration is there for you at every step. We can also assist you when negotiating damage claims with your insurance. We understand insurance companies aren’t always forthcoming with the right amount of coverage. So, through our sister company Frontline Adjusters, we help to secure you an appropriate amount for your damage claims.
Call on Us for More
Storm damage isn’t the only disaster that can befall your home. At Greater Good Restoration, we supply clients throughout DuPage County with the services they most need for recovery, such as roofing and siding contracting. Some other services include:
Weather the Storm
When severe weather arrives on your doorstep, don’t let it get the best of you. Find the storm damage repair you need when you call the professionals at Greater Good Restoration. You can contact us today at 630-394-6132 for a free claim assessment, serving Oak Brook, Naperville, Glen Ellyn and the surrounding areas. Also, we are located at 799 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137.