Protect Your Home: Hire a Siding Contractor
Whether from hail, fires, heavy winds or other severe natural occurrences, it’s no good to keep damaged siding on your home. Your siding is the first line of defense between dangerous weather conditions and the safety of your family. Moreover, if your siding isn’t properly protecting your home, you risk prolonged damage to your exterior. And eventually, that damage can lead directly to your home. So, to beat the odds and stay safe, you need the help of a professional siding contractor. It’s time to call the experts at Greater Good Restoration.
The team at Greater Good Restoration strives to provide you with fast and efficient restoration after an accident. When an insurance company processes your damage claims, they will often severely undervalue it. Not only can we help restore your home, but we can provide a more appropriate damage claim so that you can be covered for the correct amount. Our 40 years in the restoration and claim assessment industry has made us experts at what we do. So, you can be sure you are getting the best with Greater Good Restoration.
What Makes Siding Essential?
You might think a little wear and tear on your siding is nothing to bother your insurance over, but you’d be mistaken. Siding is one of the most important parts when it comes to protecting your home. And before severe weather or a home accident strikes, ensuring your siding is in working order is of the utmost importance.
- Protection – Siding isn’t only meant to improve your home’s curb appeal, but it offers a layer of protection too. Weather such as rain, snow, ice, wind, heat and more; your siding keeps the elements at bay.
- Comfort – Old or damaged siding doesn’t only affect your exterior but plays a big part in your interior’s livability. Siding acts as an insulator for keeping hot or cool air from escaping your home and preventing heat or cold from getting in.
New Siding and When You Need It
After any severe weather or event, you can call on us to immediately inspect your siding. However, if you aren’t sure whether or not you need to replace your siding, there are a few ways you can tell. Be on the lookout for these signs of siding in need of repair or replacement:
- Dents and Cracks
- Severe hailstorms can often lead to more subtle, but just as detrimental damage to your siding. Upon observing your exterior after a storm, you may notice slight dents or cracks in the siding. While these can be unsightly, they also open the door to more severe damage down the line. Ensuring you have the offending areas of dents and cracks replaced is vital to any restoration efforts.
- Tears and Missing Pieces
- Wind damage can sometimes tear away loose siding on your home’s façade. It should be clear that when pieces of siding are missing, your house is at risk. Siding plays a role in protecting your home from the elements. However, with missing pieces, your house’s exterior can be opened to water damage, rotting, termite infestations and more.
- Interior Issues
- While not all damage to siding is immediately noticeable, you may sometimes notice problems in your home. For example, if you are struggling to keep your property’s energy costs under control, this might be the direct result of your siding no longer providing proper insulation. A more severe outcome of siding in disrepair is if you begin to see interior paint and wallpaper peel. Such a problem may require further restoration efforts.
How Greater Good Can Help
Greater Good Restoration, in tandem with our sister company Frontline Adjusters, works to ensure you get the best possible care. Frontline Adjusters first works to address concerns with your insurance and helps you get a fair amount of coverage for your claims. Then, Greater Good Restoration steps in and provides fast and efficient service to ensure your home is livable once more. We only employ the most experienced contractors, so you can rest assured your siding will be restored better than before.
There When You Need Us
Our goal is to ensure your life can go on after a terrible storm or a devastating fire. Aside from ensuring insurance adjusters accurately quote you for the damage done to your home, we offer services that delve deep into restoration. For example, we provide:
A Contractor You Can Count On
Whether looking for the right siding contractor or wanting expert restoration services, Greater Good Restoration is available to help, serving all DuPage County. You can call us today at 630-394-6132 for a free claim assessment. Also, we are located at 799 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137.