Stay Safe and Warm: Hire a Roofing Contractor
With food in one’s stomach and a roof over your head, you and your family can begin to feel comfortable and safe. However, a shoddy roof that leaks is no better than not having a roof at all! Whether from a severe storm or after years of use, a roof can eventually lose its effectiveness for protecting you and your home. Thus, it may be time to call on an expert roofing contractor to repair or replace your roof. And if looking in the DuPage County for such a roofer, look no further than the professionals at Greater Good Restoration.
Wind, sleet, hail or snow; Greater Good Restoration is there to help. We understand the aftermath of severe weather or an unfortunate accident can sometimes leave your roof in shambles. And in such scenarios, it becomes near impossible to fight with your insurance company over what is fair coverage. Thankfully, Greater Good Restoration has you covered. From the damage claims process to the restoration of your roof, you can be confident in the service provided by our experienced contractors.
Reliable Roofing is a Necessity
One should never underestimate the importance of quality roofing. The right roof can protect you, your family and your home under the most severe weather circumstances. And once the storms have passed, ensuring your roof can continue to protect you should be a top priority.
- Protect Your Family – When a roof is missing shingles, has worn down due to age, or isn’t correctly installed, you place your family at risk. Leaky roofs can be a source for mold growth and bacteria, potentially contaminating the air you breathe. Additionally, the water damage that can come from a bad roof puts the structural stability of your house at risk.
- Protect Your Home – Not only can leaky roofs lead to danger for your family, but they can put all your investments at risk. Severe enough water damage can destroy your attic and anything in it. Furthermore, water from your roof can drop down into your ceilings and walls, thus requiring you to replace entire sections of your home.
When’s the Right Time for New Roofing?
Bringing in an expert appraiser from Greater Good Restoration is always a good idea if you want to assess the damage done to your roof. However, if you want to look for some of that damage yourself, here are a few signs you should be aware of.
- Worn and Broken Shingles
- By taking a quick look at the shingles on your roof, are you able to see if any are cracked, dented or out of place? A rough storm can knock around the shingles on your roof, thus opening the door for more roof and water damage down the line. If you notice the shingles on your roof are in disrepair, its time to have them replaced.
- Granules in the Gutters
- Although not a direct cause of a storm, if you begin to notice granules from your shingles in your utters, your shingles may be wearing thin. Years of usage or consistently strong weather can take a toll on your roof, and thus harm the effectiveness of its shingles.
- Issues on the Inside
- If you don’t notice any problems on the outside, take a look at your interior. If in your attic, you see wet spots or a sagging frame, you must find a roofing contractor before your roof rots and collapses completely. And although less severe, if you are having trouble with energy savings in your home, an improperly functioning roof might be the culprit.
The Greater Good Advantage
While Greater Good Restoration works directly with you to provide you with a new and quality roof, we do work behind the scenes as well. With help from our sister company, Frontline Adjusters, we negotiate with your insurance company to ensure you get an appropriate amount of coverage for your damage claims. Often, insurance companies will attempt to insure you for much less than you need for proper repairs. We fight to make sure you never need to worry about what you can and can’t do with your insurance policy after an accident or disaster.
In addition to providing you with the roof contracting you need, we offer a variety of other contracting and restoration services throughout DuPage County. For example, we help residents and businesses with:
The Protection You Need
Don’t risk the happiness, safety and health of you and your family any longer. Find the best roofing contractor in DuPage County when you hire Greater Good Restoration. Call us today at 630-394-6132 for a free claim assessment. Also, we are located at 799 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137.