What Restoration Means to Us
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Greater Good Restoration Inc. was founded on the idea that the “Golden Rule” is integral to the work we perform every day. As such, we treat every client’s property as if it were our very own. Living with damage of any kind done to your home or business is both stressful and dangerous. Thus, we do our best to restore your home as good as new.
Our company has extensive experience in Insurance Claim Restoration, with over 40 years in the industry. We’ve helped hundreds of locals overcome the worst accidents and natural disasters to befall their property. From storms to fires to hail, and more, we’ve seen (and restored) it all. You can be confident in the efficiency and dedication of the Greater Good team.
For the Greater Good
Our company stands by several principles, so we can stay committed to providing you with excellent service.
- Integrity – Our word is our bond. Throughout the entire restoration process, we will be nothing but transparent and honest with you.
- Selflessness – The work we do is for you, not ourselves. We understand how life can sometimes affect us in the worst ways, so we do all we can to ensure your home is restored to better than before.
- Preparation – Upon arriving for the job, we come equipped with the tools and manpower necessary to make the restoration process go as smoothly as possible. The last thing you need is for your restoration to be dragged out and mishandled.
- Determination – We hire only the most experienced and dedicated professions. As a result, our team is filled with determination to provide you with the absolute best service.
- Action – After an accident or disaster, you want life to return to normal as quickly as possible, and so do we. We make sure to begin the restoration process fast and with the intention of making your home livable again in no time.
Restoration that Suits Your Needs
After working with our sister company, Frontline Adjusters, we can determine how best to restore your property. Over the years, we’ve dealt with restoration involving:
For more questions about the services we offer, or to get started on your restoration project, you can call Greater Good Restoration Inc. today at 630-394-6132. Also, we are located at 799 Rosevelt Rd, Glen Elyn, IL 60137.